Tuesday 25 November 2008

Just Because It's Free It Doesn't Mean You Have to Have It All!


We often help ourselves to extra food and alcohol when there's a buffet, or a party, as it's essentially 'free', but we do need to remeber that we'll pay the price later!

So that's my top tip for the party season - remember that you have access to whatever food and drink you want all year round, so there's no need to act like you've never seen pumpkin pie before just because it's Thanksgiving (remember Hallowe'en anyone?!)

Actually, I've not ever eaten pumpkin pie, being a Brit, and I would really love to make a healthy version someday!

However, what I really wanted to remind you of was a giveaway where you can take as much as you like this Christmas, and know that with every 'just one more' that crosses your mind, you'll be giving yourself an even greater chance of a fit and fabulous 2009!

What am I on about?

The 12 Days of Fitness, of course!


This really is a gift-giving extravaganza, over 25o fitness pros worldwide, including me, will be giving out special gifts to make sure you can make 2009 your fittest yet!

I'm giving out a special Kettlebell Workout, that will NEVER be available anywhere else - a complete exclusive!

And I've been checking out some of the other gifts and there are some real treats, I can tell you!

You need to sign up at http://www.12daysoffitness.com and then just wait till Dec 10th when the gift giving will commence!

So, what are you waiting for?

No comments: