Wednesday 19 November 2008

On the 12th Day of Fitness, My True Love Said To Me: Hey You're Looking Fantastic!

I just wanted to remind you about your very special invite to take part in the world's largest ever fitness information gift-giving at: www.12daysoffitness.com.
An estimated 500,000 people will benefit from the combined fitness expertise of over 250 personal trainers, physical therapists and nutritionists - including me!

You will have the opportunity to download my exclusive '12 Days of Fitness Christmas Kettlebell Workout'...

...My Christmas Kettlebell workout is designed for all of us time-poor people, who need a fast, effective workout we can do at home, or anywhere, for maximum results, fast! It will help offset some of the damage that is almost inevitable over the festive season and give you all you need to whip yourself into shape in the New Year, too.

It's clearly laid out for you with step-by-step instructions, so you really can't go wrong! My main aim with the workout is to make sure you actually do it, so I've done all I can to make that as easy as possible for you.

The workout is created exactly like the many workouts provided in my book, KettleBelleBody (aimed at women, but all the feedback I'm getting is that I've narrowed my audience too far and that it's a killer for the boys too!) but it is a completely EXCLUSIVE workout, that won't ever be seen anywhere again, so you don't want to miss out!

What makes the release of this workout so special is that it's going to be part of a much bigger gift-giving bonanza - the '12 days of fitness'. Over 500,000 people will receive advice and help with achieving their health and fitness goals for 2009.

You can claim your copy of my 'Christmas Kettlebell Workout' and loads of other goodies by visiting www.12daysoffitness.com and getting your name onto the gift list.

Santa will be delivering fitness gifts worldwide from December 10th!

Feel free to forward this link on to anyone who might want some inspiration over the festive season and beyond...

No comments: