Thursday 9 April 2009

Happy Easter!

Just to say 'Happy Easter' (or happy holidays)! Hopefully the celebrations aren't too chocolate-filled: think 80:20 and you'll be fine, but overdoing it just because its that time of year will lead to a lot of hard work to reverse after Easter, so just stop to ask if that second piece really is worth it!

Don't forget that the darker the better where chocolate is concerned, as there is less sugar and more goodness (yes there is goodness in the pure cocoa!) so make sure you demand the best quality chocolate and don't settle for second best!

I'm hoping to get one of these from Hotel Chocolate, but I think at £20 I can safely say I should be so lucky!

If you want a truly guilt-free chocolate fix, over Easter or anytime, Prograde Cravers are the answer: http://kettlebellebody.blogspot.com/2009/01/finally-prograde-comes-to-uk-and-we-all.html

I'm off to Cornwall now, if we get some decent surf or wind then I might be able to justify a bit of chocolate, so fingers crossed! I'm actually going to buck the egg-shaped trend and pop over to St Ives to Living Foods to get some of their incredible Raw Chocolate Pie, made of raw superfoods only!

No comments: