Thursday 16 April 2009

Come Join Me in the Magic Hundred - Starts in 10 Days!

Those of you who were reading my Find Your Perfect Fit blog last summer may have seen my posts about the Magic Hundred.

Well, time has come again to repeat the exercise (in fact I should have done it again since I completed the last one in November...)

The Magic Hundred really is the ultimate goal getting programme. If you want to make the next 3 months the most successful and fun of your life then you MUST join me and my bootcampers, and the thousands who are all starting the progamme together in 10 days, on April 27th.

I did this last year, in which time I learnt to kitesurf, created an ebook and launched it, read loads more than ever (usually don't get time for fiction), learnt to fish (and even fed ourselves with fresh fish) amongst other things - and I lost a bit of focus half way through so could have done a lot more!

This time my goals include having the best bootcamps in the country, getting a brand new VW van and an airstream campervan, learning to forward loop, eating 95% Paleo, winning the KB comp that's being held in July - and I haven't really thought about the rest yet...

What would you like to achieve? You can think big and small, some things you may not get, but better to not quite achieve some goals then never set any and never achieve anything, eh?

Check it out now, and get signed up to join us in 10 days! THE MAGIC HUNDRED

No comments: