Thursday 25 June 2009

Your One Burning Question and a dose of Inspiration!


In case you didn't know, I have recently consolidated all my member sites into one giant information 'hub' at http://carolineradway.ning.com.

I would love you all to join and get into the forum, where you can post me your 'One Burning Question' (feel free to post more than one!)

The aim is to keep all my 'teams' under one roof - there's loads of nutrition advice, recipes, motivation and mindset info, but there are also private groups you can join, if you are a Personal Training client, and Outdoor Fit for Life 'bootcamper', a KettleBelleBody trainee and there are more groups to come!

So do head on over and join in the fun, and ask me anything you like!

Also, you really must check out this video, truly one of the most inspiring things I have seen in a long time. Turning a percieved 'disabiliy' into something schoolkids were actually envious of is pretty incredible in my view: http://carolineradway.ning.com/video/the-ideal-woman

No comments: